Sunday, October 05, 2014

Prototyping


Bright and early today!

So this is the mark 2 prototype board I ordered a few days ago. I only ordered 10 boards, which I hope to let some people test for me as for their usefulness. I am dropping the RGB LEDs from this board - I have a second, more advanced companion board in mind if this one goes well, and it would deal with PWM and analog signals. I had included them on my prototypes because I thought it would be rather cool, but I'm not as sure at this point they belong on this board.

A second reason is that they are a bit on the pricey side. Granted, it's only a few dollars, but I want to make this board as affordable as possible and still make a little bit on the side. I hope to make this available at about $20. Something I could afford.myself. 

It will be another couple of weeks before the boards get to me. In the mean time, I will be creating lessons and figuring out how to run a Kickstarter campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment