Thursday, March 26, 2015

Setbacks

You would think in this day and age setting up a website wouldn't be that big an issue.

Well, Murphy's law took effect in my first attempt to set up www.landonenterprises.com as my business website to help launch my trainer board. I didn't have much there other than a couple pages saying little more than "coming soon,"  but apparently I had chosen the wrong hosting plan and long story short they had to delete what little I had done in  order to get me on the 'right' plan (of course, more expensive, but not enough to lose sleep over).

And of course that get's straightened out right before I start having some health issues that kept me from updating it.

Anyway, I have a web-site launching real soon (hopefully this weekend). I am also going to have dedicated business feeds for updates on Google +, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Possibly even for this blog. Soon. As they say in the south. "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise."

No comments:

Post a Comment